No! Once you finish the last chapter quiz, you are finished with your course, and do not have to take a final exam.
Articles in this section
- How do I respond to a traffic ticket issued in New York?
- What is the driver violation point system?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- I have more than one person on my insurance policy. Will they all receive a discount if I take this course?
- How often can I take a PIRP course ?
- What if I'm taking the PIRP course for an insurance discount? Do you automatically report to my insurance company?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is an insurance discount mandatory after completion of this course?