This course is required by New York law to span 6 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timers cannot be disabled for any reason.
Articles in this section
- How do I respond to a traffic ticket issued in New York?
- What is the driver violation point system?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- I have more than one person on my insurance policy. Will they all receive a discount if I take this course?
- How often can I take a PIRP course ?
- What if I'm taking the PIRP course for an insurance discount? Do you automatically report to my insurance company?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is an insurance discount mandatory after completion of this course?