Your New Jersey Point and Insurance Reduction course meets the state-required 6-hour time length. You may finish your entire course in one day if you choose, or you may spread it out over a longer period of time. How long you take to complete the course is entirely up to you!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How do I earn my state-mandated 5% insurance discount?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How often will my information be reported to the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC)?
- Is this course approved?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a NJ defensive driving Course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Jersey defensive driving course. How do I find out?