When you complete your course, we process your information that same day and report it directly to the MVC each week. We also send you a copy of your certificate of completion, which you can use to get an insurance discount. Call your insurance provider to find out if they offer a discount to drivers that complete a New Jersey Defensive Driving Course.
Articles in this section
- How do I earn my state-mandated 5% insurance discount?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What types of things will I study?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- How often will my information be reported to the Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC)?
- Is this course approved?
- Are there any age restrictions on who can take a NJ defensive driving Course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a New Jersey defensive driving course. How do I find out?