No, there is no minimum age to take this Missouri driver improvement program. Any driver may take it.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- How long will the course take to complete?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What types of things will I study?
- How often can I take a Missouri driver improvement course for point reduction?
- I received a ticket in Missouri, but I have an out-of-state driver's license; am I eligible to take the Missouri driver improvement program to avoid point assessment on my driving record?
- What benefits will I receive by taking the Missouri driver improvement course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Missouri driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Is there an age requirement to take this Missouri driver improvement program?