By taking this course, eligible Missouri drivers may prevent points from being added to their driving records, and may even be able to get an insurance rate reduction! Simply contact your insurance provider to see if they offer a discount for taking a driver improvement course.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- How long will the course take to complete?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What types of things will I study?
- How often can I take a Missouri driver improvement course for point reduction?
- I received a ticket in Missouri, but I have an out-of-state driver's license; am I eligible to take the Missouri driver improvement program to avoid point assessment on my driving record?
- What benefits will I receive by taking the Missouri driver improvement course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Missouri driver improvement course. How do I find out?
- Is there an age requirement to take this Missouri driver improvement program?