Yes, you can. Your ticket can be brought over from the state in which you received it, and you will receive a notice of eligibility from the Secretary of State informing you that you qualify for the program. Contact your local DMV or Secretary of State branch and ask them the details on bringing your ticket over to Michigan.
Articles in this section
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What if I don't pass the BDIC?
- Can I appeal if I don't pass the course?
- Do I still have to pay for the ticket or court costs if I pass the Michigan BDIC Program?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What happens if I pass the Michigan BDIC?
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesn't carry any points?