We will notify the Michigan Department of State of your completion electronically. After receiving this information, the Department of State will not put points from the citation on your driving record, and your ticket will not be shown to insurance companies. The traffic ticket information will appear on your record, but the points will not. Be aware that you must still pay any court fees/fines/other expenses related to your citation.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What if I don't pass the BDIC?
- Can I appeal if I don't pass the course?
- Do I still have to pay for the ticket or court costs if I pass the Michigan BDIC Program?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What happens if I pass the Michigan BDIC?
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesn't carry any points?