No, unfortunately you may not appeal to the Michigan Department of State if you do not pass.
Articles in this section
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What if I don't pass the BDIC?
- Can I appeal if I don't pass the course?
- Do I still have to pay for the ticket or court costs if I pass the Michigan BDIC Program?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- What happens if I pass the Michigan BDIC?
- Should I enroll in this course if my ticket doesn't carry any points?