Although the state of Maryland does not automatically authorize drivers to take an online traffic school, permission is granted by judges on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your local court for more information.
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- What is identity verification?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Maryland?
- Does online traffic school help my insurance rate in Maryland?
- Where do I send my traffic school certificate in Maryland?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Maryland traffic school. How do I find out?