Our Kentucky online GDL program is a state-mandated 4 hours long. The information in our course is separated into 7 chapters, each covering a specific topic regarding driving in Kentucky. Once you’re done with each chapter, you’ll take a 10-question multiple-choice quiz. At the end of the course, you’ll be given a 30-question final exam. If you pass the final with a score of 80% or greater, you’ll complete the course.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to get my full, unrestricted Kentucky drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Kentucky intermediate drivers license?
- Do I need my parents’ permission to get my learners permit?
- How long must I have my Kentucky learners permit before I can get my license?
- Where do I need to go to get my Kentucky learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Kentucky online GDL course final exam?
- How do I pay for the course?
- How do I get a Kentucky learners permit?
- Who is required to take the Kentucky Graduated Licensing Education course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?