If you fail on the first try, you can retake it two more times, but after the third attempt, you will be required to repurchase and retake the entire course.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What do I need to do to get my full, unrestricted Kentucky drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Kentucky intermediate drivers license?
- Do I need my parents’ permission to get my learners permit?
- How long must I have my Kentucky learners permit before I can get my license?
- Where do I need to go to get my Kentucky learners permit?
- What if I don’t pass the Kentucky online GDL course final exam?
- How do I pay for the course?
- How do I get a Kentucky learners permit?
- Who is required to take the Kentucky Graduated Licensing Education course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?