You may retake your quizzes and final exam if you do not obtain a passing score on your first try. You are allowed unlimited retakes on your quizzes (on which you must score a 100% to pass), and a total of three (3) retakes on your final exam, which requires a passing score of 80%. Failure to pass the exam after your third retake will result in course failure, and you will need to take the course again.
Articles in this section
- How will the course appear on my driving record?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I reschedule my due date or receive an extension?
- How often can I take a Kentucky traffic safety course for point reduction?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What are the topics covered in Kentucky state traffic school?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a Kentucky traffic school course?