Your traffic school course will appear on your 5-year driving record only – not your 3-year record. Your 5-year record is used by law enforcement, government agencies, and courts to determine your responsibility on the roads and possible future penalties.
Articles in this section
- How will the course appear on my driving record?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I reschedule my due date or receive an extension?
- How often can I take a Kentucky traffic safety course for point reduction?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What are the topics covered in Kentucky state traffic school?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- How long will this course take?
- Why should I take a Kentucky traffic school course?