Yes! Our Kansas defensive driving course is state-approved by the Kansas Department of Insurance (DOI) to help you earn a mandatory 3-year discount on your auto insurance. This course may also be approved by courts on a case-by-case basis to dismiss a traffic ticket.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How do I earn my state-mandated insurance discount?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will this course take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take a Kansas defensive driving course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Kansas?
- How much will I save on my insurance with the state-mandated discount?