Our BMV-approved Indiana online teen drivers ed program is a state-mandated 30 hours long, and uses a combination of videos, graphics, animation, audio elements, and visual aids. You take the course at your own pace, and will be covering all of the information you’ll need to be a safe driver. Each chapter of the course features a quiz, and there is a 50 question final exam you’ll need to pass.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What if I am visually/audibly impaired?
- How do I apply for my Indiana learners permit?
- Is it necessary for me to get a learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get an Indiana drivers license?
- Who needs to take Indiana drivers ed?
- How do I pay for the course?
- Does your online drivers ed course satisfy Indiana BMV requirements?
- What if I come across a driving term I don't understand?
- What if I don’t pass the Indiana online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Indiana drivers ed course work?