You need to be at least 16 years and 90 days old, must hold your learners permit for 180 days and complete 50 hours of supervised driving. 10 of the hours need to be at night.
Articles in this section
- What if I am visually/audibly impaired?
- How do I apply for my Indiana learners permit?
- Is it necessary for me to get a learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get an Indiana drivers license?
- Who needs to take Indiana drivers ed?
- How do I pay for the course?
- Does your online drivers ed course satisfy Indiana BMV requirements?
- What if I come across a driving term I don't understand?
- What if I don’t pass the Indiana online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Indiana drivers ed course work?