To the extent required under sections 504 and 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act, all materials in this course are available for download in accessible PDF format. These PDFs can be accessed using screen magnifiers/readers such as ZoomText.
Articles in this section
- What if I am visually/audibly impaired?
- How do I apply for my Indiana learners permit?
- Is it necessary for me to get a learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get an Indiana drivers license?
- Who needs to take Indiana drivers ed?
- How do I pay for the course?
- Does your online drivers ed course satisfy Indiana BMV requirements?
- What if I come across a driving term I don't understand?
- What if I don’t pass the Indiana online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Indiana drivers ed course work?