Drivers ed is not required for first-time adult drivers age 21 or above. However, it does give you a thorough preparation for the driving environment that you simply cannot get by simple observation or reading through a drivers handbook.
Articles in this section
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What will I learn in an adult drivers ed course?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- Is there a final exam?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?