This Illinois adult drivers ed course is 6 hours long, as required by the state. You may work through those 6 hours at your own pace and around your schedule. So if you wish, you can complete the course in a single sitting, or you may spread it out over a few separate study sessions.
Articles in this section
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What will I learn in an adult drivers ed course?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- Is there a final exam?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?