After you pass your course, make an appointment for your road test at a Driver Services Facility near you. Then you simply take your certificate of completion from your adult drivers education course to a Driver Services Facility, take both vision and hearing exams, and take your road test. You'll have your license in no time!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What will I learn in an adult drivers ed course?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- Is there a final exam?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?