If you're 21 years old or over, you don't need a certificate from an adult drivers ed course. Just make an appointment for a drivers license test at an SOS office. There, you will take your written licensing exam, and vision and hearing tests, before getting behind the wheel for your road test.
Articles in this section
- What do I have to do to get my Illinois drivers license if I’m 18-20 years old?
- What's the certificate of completion process? How long will it take to get my certificate?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What will I learn in an adult drivers ed course?
- What's the difference between an online adult drivers ed course and a classroom course?
- How do I get my Illinois drivers license if I'm 21 or over?
- How do I get my drivers license?
- Is there a final exam?
- How long is the course?
- Is your course approved?