Taking our course may help you reduce your insurance rates – check with your insurance company to see if they offer a discount for customers who enroll in an Illinois online driving school course. If you have received a Illinois traffic ticket, you’ll need to contact your court to receive permission to take the course for point reduction purposes.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Illinois?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Illinois?
- How long will this course take?
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your online Illinois driving school. How do I find out?