If your insurance provider authorizes you to take our online Illinois defensive driving course for a discount, they may ask you to provide a copy of your certificate of completion. As soon as you finish the final exam of your Illinois driving school, we will put your certificate of completion in the mail. We deliver via U.S. Mail for FREE, and will have your certificate to your door within 5-7 days of shipment. If you need it sooner, you can choose from one of our FedEx options for expedited shipping.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Illinois?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Illinois?
- How long will this course take?
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your online Illinois driving school. How do I find out?