You will provide proof of your identity at the beginning of your course in order to ensure that you are the one taking this course. This is the only fair way of assessing that you are the one taking the course.
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Illinois?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Illinois?
- How long will this course take?
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your online Illinois driving school. How do I find out?