Yes, your final exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. You need to score a 80% or higher to pass, but you may retake the exam as many times as you need to.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What is identity verification?
- What types of things will I study?
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- Does online driving school help my insurance rate in Illinois?
- Is this course licensed by the state of Illinois?
- How long will this course take?
- If I do qualify for an insurance discount, where do I send my certificate of completion?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take your online Illinois driving school. How do I find out?