The Idaho driver improvement course meets the state-required 6 hours. You may work through those 6 hours all in one day if you choose, or you may spread it out over a longer period of time. How long it takes to complete the course is completely up to you!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What types of things will I study?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved by the state of Idaho?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Idaho driver Improvement course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Idaho?
- How do I know if I qualify for the state-mandated insurance discount?