Absolutely not! You have unlimited retakes on your chapter quizzes and final exam, so if you fail to achieve a passing score on your first try, you may simply retake them again until you do.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- What types of things will I study?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved by the state of Idaho?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take an Idaho driver Improvement course. How do I find out?
- How often can I take a driver improvement course in Idaho?
- How do I know if I qualify for the state-mandated insurance discount?