If you are 16 years old, you must complete a Georgia state-approved driver education course in order to obtain a Class D license.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What other forms or documents will I need to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Where do I go to get my Georgia instructional permit?
- What do I need to do to get a Georgia drivers license?
- What tests will I need to take to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for my vision and road test?
- Do my parents or legal guardian need to be present when I take my drivers license test?
- Does your online drivers ed program meet Georgia DDS requirements?
- What if I don’t pass the Georgia online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Georgia drivers ed course work?
- What is the parent/teen driving guide?