The Georgia Parent/Teen Driving Guide is a resource handbook that gives you suggestions regarding driver training lessons so your teen is that much more prepared to drive safely. It empowers parents with a teaching method to help their teens learn the rules and regulations of the road so they're always at their best behind the wheel. It offers a logical approach, teaching teens everything from how to practice their driving skills in a parking lot, in their surrounding neighborhood, in light urban traffic, on rural roads, highways, city driving and more! The best part is that you can use the parent/teen guide, along with a DDS approved online driver education course to meet the requirements of Joshua's Law.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What other forms or documents will I need to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Where do I go to get my Georgia instructional permit?
- What do I need to do to get a Georgia drivers license?
- What tests will I need to take to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for my vision and road test?
- Do my parents or legal guardian need to be present when I take my drivers license test?
- Does your online drivers ed program meet Georgia DDS requirements?
- What if I don’t pass the Georgia online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Georgia drivers ed course work?
- What is the parent/teen driving guide?