Yes, a parent or legal guardian must sign your drivers license application with you as well as an affidavit that the applicant has completed at least 40 hours of on-the-road driving experience, including at least 6 hours of night driving, with a parent or guardian. Your parent/guardian must also present the completed parent/teen driving guide. The last page of this guide may be signed and notarized prior to the teen's road test, or the parent/guardian may wait to sign in the presence of the DDS examiner, who will notarize the form.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What other forms or documents will I need to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Where do I go to get my Georgia instructional permit?
- What do I need to do to get a Georgia drivers license?
- What tests will I need to take to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for my vision and road test?
- Do my parents or legal guardian need to be present when I take my drivers license test?
- Does your online drivers ed program meet Georgia DDS requirements?
- What if I don’t pass the Georgia online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Georgia drivers ed course work?
- What is the parent/teen driving guide?