Due to long walk-in wait times, appointments for on-the-road tests are highly recommended and may be scheduled up to 90 days in advance. Reservation numbers are: (678) 413-8400 (select option 4), or call Toll-free (866) 754-3687 if dialing from an area code outside the metro-Atlanta area, but within Georgia.
Articles in this section
- What other forms or documents will I need to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Where do I go to get my Georgia instructional permit?
- What do I need to do to get a Georgia drivers license?
- What tests will I need to take to get my Georgia drivers license?
- Do I need to schedule an appointment for my vision and road test?
- Do my parents or legal guardian need to be present when I take my drivers license test?
- Does your online drivers ed program meet Georgia DDS requirements?
- What if I don’t pass the Georgia online drivers ed final exam?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online Georgia drivers ed course work?
- What is the parent/teen driving guide?