In addition to the certificate of completion form from our online drivers ed course, you will also need to bring:
- A Georgia DDS certificate of attendance form signed and notarized from your school. It is only valid for 30 days. All applicants under the age of 18 not enrolled in school must provide a GED diploma, high school diploma, or an attendance form from your local Board of Education if you are enrolled in an approved home school program.
- Your Alcohol and Drug Awareness Program (ADAP) card.
- An original U.S. birth certificate, certified copy of the U.S. birth certificate (with embossed state seal), U.S. certificate of birth registration, certified copy of court records (for adoption, name changes, etc.), certified naturalization records, immigration card. Hospital issued birth certificates are not acceptable.
- Non-U.S. citizens must present original, non-expired immigration documents.
- Applicants must know their Social Security number, but the original Social Security card is not required. An online verification (first name, last name, date of birth and Social Security number) with the Social Security records system is completed prior to issuing the permit. Non-citizens may present a Social Security Denial Letter, Form SSA L676 in place of a Social Security number.