The drug and alcohol course is also known as the Florida TLSAE (Traffic Law and Substance Abuse course). It’s the state-mandated Florida drivers education program that all teens must complete in order to earn a Florida learners permit. It teaches you the essential topics associated with safe and responsible driving, along with the dangers of abusing drugs and alcohol.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to have my license mailed to me after I pass the road test?
- Is it necessary for me to get a learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get my Florida learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get a Florida drivers license?
- How soon will I receive my certificate of completion?
- Are there any restrictions to having a Florida graduated operators license?
- Does the Florida TLSAE Drug and Alcohol course satisfy DHSMV requirements?
- What if I don’t pass the Florida drivers ed final exam?
- What is the parent-teen driving skills guide?
- What is the drug and alcohol course? Is it the same as the TLSAE?