Parents/guardians are required to supervise the 50 hours their teens need for behind-the-wheel training. Our Florida DHSMV-approved parent-teen driving skills guide covers all the necessary driving skills your teen needs to know. In addition, the final page of the guide is a form you will need to fill out and have notarized or be signed in the presence of a DHSMV examiner.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to have my license mailed to me after I pass the road test?
- Is it necessary for me to get a learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get my Florida learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get a Florida drivers license?
- How soon will I receive my certificate of completion?
- Are there any restrictions to having a Florida graduated operators license?
- Does the Florida TLSAE Drug and Alcohol course satisfy DHSMV requirements?
- What if I don’t pass the Florida drivers ed final exam?
- What is the parent-teen driving skills guide?
- What is the drug and alcohol course? Is it the same as the TLSAE?