We have all of the eligibility requirements and steps to take for the Florida Traffic School Courses listed on our How it Works page. Generally, you are eligible in the state of Florida if you:
- Hold a valid non-commercial driver's license
- Have been cited for a minor moving violation
- Have NOT completed traffic school in the last 12 months
- Have contacted your court within 30 days of your citation
- If you still are unclear as to whether you qualify for traffic school, contact your court and request more information concerning your particular circumstances.