This course is required by Florida law to span 4, 8, or 12 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving schools) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What types of things will I study?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is this course approved?
- I live in another state and got a traffic ticket in Florida. Can I still take this course?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Florida traffic school. How do I find out?
- Why should I take a traffic school course?