The aggressive driver course takes 8 hours to complete, as mandated by the state of Delaware. You may work through the course all in one day, or spread it out over a longer period of time. The amount of time you take to complete your course is entirely up to you!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- How do I inform the courts that I’ve completed the aggressive driver course?
- I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Delaware aggressive driver course. How do I find out?
- Is this course approved by the state of Delaware?
- How long will the Delaware aggressive driver course take?