Yes, you do. All of the courses feature a 25-question multiple-choice final exam, which requires a 70% score or higher to pass. The good news is that we make it as easy as possible for you. If you don’t pass your exam on the first try, simply retake it again!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will these courses take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a way to increase my insurance discount?
- I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Delaware defensive driving course. How do I find out?