The basic insurance reduction course meets the state-required length of 6 hours. The 3-year refresher course meets the time requirement of 3 hours. You may work through these courses all in one day, or spread them out over a longer period of time. So the amount of time you take to complete your course is entirely up to you!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a calendar deadline to complete a Delaware defensive driving course?
- What certificate delivery options do I have?
- Why do your courses have timers?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- How long will these courses take?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a way to increase my insurance discount?
- I’m not sure if I’m eligible to take a Delaware defensive driving course. How do I find out?