If you’re a minor, your parents need to complete the Affidavit of Liability and Guardianship(Colorado form DR2460).
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What will I need to bring with me to the DMV to get my drivers license?
- What do I need to do to get my Colorado drivers license?
- Do I need to make an appointment to take my road test for my Colorado drivers license?
- Do I need to make an appointment to get my Colorado learners permit?
- Where do I need to go to get my Colorado learners permit?
- Do I need my parents’ permission to get my learners permit?
- How long is my course completion valid?
- Once I complete drivers ed, how long is my Colorado learners permit valid?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online drivers ed course work?
- How do I get a Colorado learners permit?