The California Online Drivers Ed program is a state-mandated 30 hours long. The information in our course is broken up into 8 chapters, each covering a specific topic regarding driving in California. After you complete each chapter, you’ll be given a 10-question multiple-choice quiz. At the end of the course, you will be given a 50-question final exam. You will successfully complete the course by passing with an 80% or greater.
Articles in this section
- Is it necessary for me to get a learners permit?
- What do I need to do to get a California drivers license?
- How long will it take to have my license mailed to me after I pass the road test?
- How do I pay for the course?
- How do I apply for a California Learners Permit?
- What if I don’t pass the California online drivers ed final exam?
- How long will it take me to finish the course?
- How soon will I receive my certificate of completion?
- Does your online course satisfy California DMV requirements?
- How does I Drive Safely’s online drivers ed course work?