Your citation will list a deadline for paying your traffic ticket/appearing in court, unless you are under the age of 18. If you're under 18, this information will be sent to you by the court at a later date.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I've already paid the court money for traffic school, why do I have to pay again?
- Does traffic school erase points in California?
- My court due date is today – can I still take the course?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I renew my registration with a speeding ticket on my record?
- Do you have to go to traffic school for a speeding ticket?