Generally, traffic school is not something that is required—it is a nice option to have in order to avoid having points visible on your driving record. Traffic school is something you must be eligible for and must have permission to attend.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I've already paid the court money for traffic school, why do I have to pay again?
- Does traffic school erase points in California?
- My court due date is today – can I still take the course?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I renew my registration with a speeding ticket on my record?
- Do you have to go to traffic school for a speeding ticket?