Since we report your completion information to the DMV electronically, you may enroll in your course the day it is due – however, you must complete the course before midnight in order for it to be reported to the DMV with the date of your deadline and for you to receive credit. As long as you finish all 8 hours before the midnight deadline, you may enroll in the course the same day as your due date.
Articles in this section
- How can I meet the identity verification requirement?
- I've already paid the court money for traffic school, why do I have to pay again?
- Does traffic school erase points in California?
- My court due date is today – can I still take the course?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Can I renew my registration with a speeding ticket on my record?
- Do you have to go to traffic school for a speeding ticket?