Yes, you may still enroll in an Arizona defensive driving course if you are a non-resident. You must contact the court listed on your citation and inform them of your intent to take an Arizona Defensive Driving course online. Per the AZ Supreme Court, you must complete the course at least 7 days prior to the court date listed on your citation. You do not necessarily have to come back to Arizona to take the course within state lines, but you must coordinate with the local court where you received your ticket.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- What if my deadline has passed already?
- I'm in danger of missing my deadline. Can I get an extension to complete my course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- What information is required to register for an Arizona defensive driving course?