This course is required by Arizona law to span 4 hours in length. To comply with this law, we (and all other online defensive driving courses) are required to place timers on each page of the course. We realize that some students may read faster than the timer will permit you to advance, but state regulations prohibit us from changing this function. The timer cannot be disabled for any reason.
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- What if my deadline has passed already?
- I'm in danger of missing my deadline. Can I get an extension to complete my course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- What information is required to register for an Arizona defensive driving course?