If your deadline has passed, all you have to do is get an extension from the court. Often, you can be granted an extension over the phone, but some courts require you to appear before the judge to request permission. If you have received an extension you will need to submit verification of your extension by fax, or email. If a verbal extension is received, call an agent so we can verify this information with the court.
Articles in this section
- What is the refund/cancellation policy?
- What if my deadline has passed already?
- I'm in danger of missing my deadline. Can I get an extension to complete my course?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- What will happen if I fail the final exam?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?
- What information is required to register for an Arizona defensive driving course?