The Alaska defensive driving courses meet the state-required length of 8 hours. You may work through these hours all in one day, or spread them out over a longer period of time. So the amount of time you take to complete your course is entirely up to you!
To begin a Search, please select your State of Residence
Please select your state
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Alaska?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Alaska defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?