The state of Alaska mandates that you complete your final exam at an approved testing or notary center. We (and all other defensive driving schools) must comply with these state requirements. Your exam is still taken right on our site, so you will log in with your username and password as usual — you will just do it on a different computer at an approved location. These include UPS stores, public libraries, notary public offices, and other similar locations.
Articles in this section
- Is there a time limit to complete this course?
- Is there any way I can fail the course?
- Why does this course have timers?
- Do I have to take a final exam?
- Is this course approved?
- Which defensive driving courses do you offer in Alaska?
- I'm not sure if I'm eligible to take Alaska defensive driving. How do I find out?
- Why can't I take my final exam at home?
- What is the testing and grading policy?
- What types of things will I study?